Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Credit Cards Not Chew Toys

In breaking news, I have just been notified that credit cards, fleetcards, Medicare cards and similar plastic cards found in handbags are NOT chew toys.

This message was reinforced after the confiscation of a fleetcard from my possession, which was returned to Buzz's handbag, and then re-confiscated after I re-possessed it from said handbag.

I can also reveal that bed-socks are apparently not chew toys either, nor are claimable receipts.

2 comments:

seolsearchKaty said...

Sophie, Can you please inform Matilda Martin that tables, decks, skirting-boards, drywall, shoes, socks, underwear, bras, magazines and potted plants are not chew toys. I am having some trouble getting the message through!

Patchworkers and Quilters on a Journey said...

Is Sophie May trying to tell you something?