Monday, June 29, 2009

I DO LIKE MONDAYS

They are the best. Another one has passed, another day at Club Mutt. I ate like a fiend, walked my little button sized arse off, came home for a bath (and more food), and after my post bath frenzied run around the apartment, all I am capable of is curling up on Buzz's pink mink blanket where I have been for the last 2 hours, and will stay for at least another 2 (maybe more, I'll see how I feel).

I've also had another great weekend. Not one, but two visits to Maggio's cafe! And a visitor -- Joy -- Buzz's grandmother, which means another lap to colonise, double the number of pats and cuddles, and a choice of beds to spend the night in. How sweet is that?

Looking ahead this week, not too much trauma to be concerned about: two major days of confinement, but the rest is pretty well-balanced for Buzz. Balanced Days mean she doesn't come home all cranky and low-glucose, or finds 20 very excellent reasons to not go for a walk together.

I do miss Madison Rose though, and I feel like a trip to Newcastle after all this rain, for some backyard activities instead of apartment activities. I haven't seen her or been there for over 2 weeks. But she is in the kennel for another fortnight (sounds pretty horrifying, hope I never have to go to one) while Buzz's mum and dad are away. I can't wait till they come back.

No comments: